Etiketter

tirsdag den 20. april 2010

because my teacher told me too

Hi' everyone :)
Okay, so this is the first time I'm doing this. I'm actually starting this, because me teacher told me too. Talking about things like Facebook and Twitter, lead to Blogs. "Who want's to create a Blog?" he asked, and me, as I mostely do, smiled, and *tadaa* I was making a blog.
So, I'm thinkin' I wanna try this. Talking radom about my life, shouldn't be that hard, I'm doing it anyways! *haha*
I love reading blogs about fashion. And use them, as a argument for me being kinda good at fashion?! :)
So maybe this will also be me, talking about my clothes? MAN, that just sounds so fun!
also I'm probaly gonna talk alot about videos I am watchin on YouTube, and holidays I'm going on (even though I dont travel as much as I want to).
So, lets see, how this is going to be :) This is a short blog isn't it? Well, I'm gonna try to make them a bit longer next time!
See ya soon! Hopefully ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. I så fald velkommen til blogland :)
    /L

    http://style-conscious.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet